Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Biography

Hello,

Welcome to my blog =)


My name is Ahmed Mohammed Alkhaili and I’m a student in HCT in Abu Dhabi. I was born in Al Ain in 1989, I’m 19 years old and I’m studying engineering in Abu Dhabi. Next year I might study in Al Ain because all my family lives there.
My e-mail is alkhaili.ae@hotmail.com and you can contact me here. Now, I’m in second semester common year student. I like swimming, running, and going to the GYM. I’m friendly, trustworthy and I like to meet new friends. I want to study civil engineering with a good GPA. Getting a higher degree after graduating from my college is one of my future goals.

5 comments:

  1. good job a7mad, i wish you a great day :)

    see you around, keep it up.

    best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice profile Ahmed and also nice pic.

    wish you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahmed AL Khaili:
    THis is a good introduction and personal profile. Plus, your blog looks good. It is good to see students with big ambitions!
    See you in class on Monday!
    The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahmad :
    your introduction is nice and i hope this year ends fast so you can join your family
    Regards,
    Abdulmajeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx all for the comments ..
    Abdulmajed Almarzouqi: I'll do so ;)
    ^^

    ReplyDelete